Nottingham Venues is the official accommodation provider for BPS ASM 2024.
All rooms are held on an on-line system, allowing you to book and secure your own accommodation using your own credit/debit card. If you require any assistance with your reservation, support is available via the Accommodation Booking Team.
Please note that the group code needs to be applied while making your reservation.
The group code is: BPS2024
To book accommodation for this event, please use the button below:
To book your room, please follow the below steps:
1. Choose hotel you wish to book for
a. The Orchard Hotel (Headquarters Hotel) is right next to the meeting venue
b. The Jubilee hotel is 2.4 Km away to the meeting venue
2. Click “view rates”
3. Choose the date you wish to book for and click on the scroll down arrow for “special codes or rates”
4. Click on the scroll down arrow next to ‘promo code’ and choose ‘group code’ option
5. Enter the following group code and click ‘apply’
– Group Code : BPS2024
6. Select a room and click ‘book now’
7. Enter guest details
8. Please provide us with any additional details and preferences, eg. request for twin beds, allergies etc
9. Enter your card details
10. Familiarize yourself with ‘policies’, tick that you agree with Privacy Terms and Booking Conditions and click ‘complete booking’
11. You should receive an e-mail confirmation of the booking and payment will be taken within 24 hours from completing the booking.
For more detailed steps to book your room, please download the manuel by clicking HERE
Negotiated delegate rates will be available to book until the end of the day on 13th April 2024, so please book as soon as possible to guarantee a room.